Handmade Violin Journal - "What I Meant to Say" notebook
This journal is a collaboration between me and Dan McKinney of Pixel Point in Anderson, SC. This handmade journal features my art and is individually signed and numbered by me. Limited to an edition of 24 journals.
- The journals are 5x7 inches and consist of 144 pages that are FSC® Certified and manufactured with 100% renewable energy.
- The printed paper is folded into signatures and handsewn with linen thread.
- We use matching Bugra laid paper for endpapers, cotton end-bands for a finished touch, and long-grain wheat paste for construction.
- Books are finished in special hand presses to create a tailored finish.
- These journals are enclosed in a sealed clear bag and placed in a gift box with a bookplate cover.
- All work is completed in Pixel Point's studio gallery in downtown Anderson, South Carolina.
- These journals are lined with a music staff and a treble clef. Connect two staves to create a grand staff for your musical compositions. Or, just write your thoughts and dreams on the lines.
- Ships from my studio in Anderson, SC.